Monday 26 November 2012

Winkies Snowday Wishes.....


Evening all,

I was meant to post this on Saturday as a mid challenge reminder but time slipped away from me
and before I knew it, it was Monday which means back to work :(

Our first challenge here at Paper Creator is going extremely well and I am overwhelmed at 
the amount of entries so far.... If you want to take part in our first challenge you can do so HERE.

Tonight's showcase if from the very talented Colette and it's an idea I absolutely LOVE...


The gorgeous little box hold four complete cards all featuring the adorable Winkies Snowday Wishes
which you can find HERE. He is just adorable and is from the very talented artist Sassy Cheryl.





Don't you think the cards are just adorable... I certainly do and the image works perfectly with Kraft card!!

Added extra's used were:

Kraft Card - Ann Marie Designs
Snowflake Embossing Folder - Papermania
Papers - Crazy 4 Monograms
Ribbons, charms, gems & buttons - Meiflower
X Cut Snowflake Punch
Garden String

What a fabulous project and would certainly make great little Christmas card sets.


Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

Please leave a little love :)