Sunday 4 November 2012

Walking In A Winter Wonderland....


Evening all,

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend? I must say I have had far a chilled weekend and done very little :)

Tonight I thought I would share with you some more fabby cards my wonderful new design team have created... I can not believe just how many samples both Christina & Colette have already made!!

This first card I am sharing tonight was made by the lovely Colette...


I love this image by the very talented Sassy Cheryl.

To make this card Colette has used our 'Walking In A Winter Wonderland Card Kit' which can be found
has part of our newest mega bundle HERE. The kits contains everything you need to make a complete card and even comes with the choice of an envelope or 6x6 box.

Added extra's used were:

Ribbons & Buttons - Meiflower
Teddy Bear Charm
Glamour Dust

A quick an easy card yet so affective :)

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of this image! I submitted a card into Cheryl's challenge using this image and part of my prize was for her to replicate the colours I used in her digi image - so how pleased I am to see it being made into such a fab card!
    My original card is here http://vivsvisuals.blogspot.co.uk/2010/12/starry.html
    and looking at your sample I wish I'd have found a teddy charm to put on mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)