Monday 12 November 2012

Primitive Christmas...



Evening all,

WOW what a busy week I have just had!
November is full of birthday's which means family get together's, meals out etc etc so last week I actually only managed to spend 2 nights in the house so I am a little behind with everything :)

Tonight's card was made by Colette from the Design Team and it's one I just LOVE!!


Colette has used the 'Primitive Christmas Tree' card kit which can be found HERE.

I love the simplicity of the image and I would never have thought to use the kit with Kraft card :)

A little tip: If you don't want to make up the envelope that comes with the kit then just print the envelope front, cut off the top flap and then attach the reminder to the front of your envelope!

Added extra's used to complete the card were:

Kraft Card & Envelope
Nellie Snellen Border MFD023 Border 2
Ribbon & Charms from Meiflower

Stop by on Saturday to take part in our brand new challenges ;)

Bye for now!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)