Monday 19 November 2012

Reindeer Pull...


Only me again!

Tonight's second card comes from Colette :)


I just love the colours on this card, so bright and vibrant and completely different to the traditional Christmas colours!! This card also shows how you don't have to follow the kit, Colette has chosen to completely layer this up differently to how I designed it and yet still looks great :)

Colette has used our 'Reindeer Pull' card kit which you can find HERE.

Added extra's used:

Concertina Snowflake - Tim Holtz
Snowflake - Marianne Design Die
Silver Cord, Jingle Bells & Cats Eye Dazzlers - Meiflower

Another fabulous card from my wonderful Design Team!

Happy Crafting....

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and the colour is right up my street ....just love love love PINK xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)