Sunday 25 May 2014

Introducing Pauline


Good Afternoon all,

Today I am delighted to announce our newest DT member Pauline...


Hi i'm Pauline....

I live in Hampshire with my wonderful husband and two gorgeous sons. I have been
card making for about four years now, I enjoy trying different techniques but my first love is 
most definitely decoupage. I also enjoy making jewelry and home furnishings along with maintaining
a large vegetable plot and greenhouse.

I am very excited to be joining the Paper Creator Design Team and looking forward to 
my first challenge.

You can find a link to my blog by clicking on my photo in the side bar :)


Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline, a big welcome to the team, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Pauline ! Have great time here !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Pauline. I'm looking forward to working with you - love your cards!
    x Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)