Sunday 4 May 2014

Introducing Edna.....


Good afternoon,

I hope all those in the UK are enjoying the bank holiday weekend??
It's been a bit of a lazy one for me... with today becoming a PJ day, but hey were allowed them 
occasionally aren't we?

Today I am excited to welcome our newest DT member Edna


And here's a little bit about Edna...

"I'm a very keen card maker and have been doing that for quite a while now. My crafty
background comes from my mother who was a wonderful embroideress / knitter and passed her
skills on to me. I had my own knitwear design business until my health forced me to give it up but I retain that
love for colour and texture in my card making.

I think my style could be called ecletic as I love to try out different genres and don't stick too one type.
I have been on several design teams over the years adding a little more to my skill base with each one.

I'm married 42 years to my wonderful husband and have two grown up daughters and two grandsons.
Card making remains my passion though I have ventured to do some altered art from time to time.

I am thrilled to be asked to join this lovely team and look forward to my time with Paper Creator"

Hope you will all make Edna feel welcome :)


Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Hello Edna ! Welcome ! Hope you'll love to play with the Paper Creator images and others, as much as I !!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big welcome Edna, glad you could join us and looking forward to seeing your fab creations, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lau and Colette for the lovely welcome. I'm looking forward to the challenges. x Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)