Saturday 31 May 2014

Challenge #24 Winner......


Good Evening all,

My apologies for the late post.... I completely forgot all about it!!
I have been busy getting the house ready for when our new kitten comes to live with us,
we were hoping to pick her up today but there are still feeding problems so it will now be next Friday :)

Anyways lets get down to business and announce the challenge winner...
Thank you to everyone who entered - loved visiting and looking at all the creations!

So picked at random our winner for this challenge is....

#31- Doreens Dream




What a beautiful entry :)

Doreen - Please contact me admin@papercreator .co.uk (remove spaces) to claim your prize.
Please note there may be a slight delay in me replying due to going away for the weekend :)


Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Doreen ! :-)
    Debbie, can't wait to see kitten !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)