Sunday 27 January 2013

Wedding Bears....



Evening all,

Tonight I am sharing with you a card I made on Thursday :)

Friday we went to Jase's nephews wedding and although it was bitterly cold
and the evening saw us once again covered with the white snow it was a fabulous day!

The bride looked amazing and I have to say her dress was stunning :)

Anyway's on to the card I made for the happy couple...


I am loving the pearl flourishes and extremely happy with the flowers..
Here's a close up!



I just love my Grand Calibur and would be totally lost without it.. I added
pearls to the center of the flowers just to finish them off  :)

And finally here's a close up of those adorable bears...



Ingredients to make my card:

Wedding Bear Mega Kit - The Clipart Fairy
Pearls - Ebay
Pearl Flourishes - Want 2 Scrap
Lea'abilities Flower 002 - Ebay Seller 'Swincraft'

I highly recommend Swincraft, they provide an unbeatable service on PayPal and 
certainly my first stop when wanting new dies!

The challenges I would like to enter my card in to are:

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Something New (wedding = new beginning)
Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - 3-2-1 (3 papers, 2 embellishments & 1 image)
The Squirrel & The Fox - Something New (wedding = new beginning)
Crafty Catz - Cute As A Button
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers


Thanks for stopping by.... Hugs

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the detailing, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox,blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning. Very effective. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is gorgeous hun and lovin' that flower die too

    Hugs
    Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous and the flowers look stunning.Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation! love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Debbie - such a sweet design.

    Glad you had a wonderful time at the wedding.

    Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss this week and I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will join us on our next challenge.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning c ard. Love the simplicity of the colours and design, beautiful. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheeen Challenge. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, that flower is amazing and the pearl just adds the right finishing touch. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)