Sunday 28 October 2012

Let Me Introduce................ Our newest members of the Design Team

Evening all,

Well the weather certainly has turned here in the last couple of days and with the clocks going back last night those awful dark nights are now here :(

I am very excited to be writing this post as it's time to introduce the two newest members of the Design Team, they have dived straight in and I already have several cards to share with you but first let me start with the introductions......

Meet Christina..



"My name is Christina and I am so happy to have been selected to join Debbie's DT.
I created Card Making Magic almost 4 years ago now in an effort to help those new
to cardmaking build their confidence ...  and face that blank card.
It is my pride and joy and it seems to hit the spot.
I am on Facebook as Chrisitna Griffiths and also a  business page for Card Making Magic."


Please do stop by Christina's blog, you will find lots of inspiration, stunning cards along with lots of hints, tips & techniques!!

Meet Colette..


"My name is Colette, I live in Liverpool, am married to Eric and have two daughters Stacy and Meg, and a couple of grandsons Will and Charlie. My earliest memory of crafting is teaching myself to crochet from a book when I was about 10 years old, since then I've had a go at most things. Over the years I have done cross-stitching, flower arranging, cake decorating, making Faberge style eggs ( I ended up teaching a night class in this at a local college for a few years), scrap-booking, Pergamano and card making. About 8 years ago I discovered digital crafting and since then I haven't used anything else. All the papers and images I use on my cards these days are digital, I don't actually own any 'real' patterned papers - my papers, images and kits are stored on my 1 terrabyte hard drive, which is already three quarters full! - and I even colour digitally, in Photoshop. I really enjoy card making, I love colouring images and designing cards, but I also love the ready to print kits and always have a good supply on my hard drive, as you never know when you will need a card in a hurry!
I'm really looking forward to being part of the Paper Creator team, and working with their fabulous designs."


Over on Colette's blog you will find some of the most wonderful cards!


Please join me in welcoming both Christina & Colette :)

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)