Tuesday 26 March 2013

Eggstra Special.....



Afternoon all,

Well I would like to say we have finally started to see the signs of spring...
But I would be lying if I did, the weather is crazy!! We've had high winds, freezing temperatures
and more flurries of snow....

Anyway's on to today's card and this is from Claire..


Claire has used the lovely Eggstra Special Large Oval Easel Card Kit
which you can find HERE.

The kit contains everything you need including a matching envelope - all for just £1
Don't forget once purchased you can print again & again!!


Add depth and dimension by using the decoupage layers or alternatively
leave flat - either way you still have a great card..


Finish by adding embellishments like pearls!!

I do like this card, it's inspired me to create more of this lovely shape :)

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Great decoupage egg. I'm off to check this out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)