Friday 15 March 2013

Corsett.....



Morning all,

Well what a week!! I came down with a stinking cold at the beginning of the week which
has left me not wanting to do much at all :( Fingers crossed the cold is finally lifting now so 
I have a lot of catching up to do....

Today's card is from Claire..


I love the dark tones of this card and it's certainly one for the ladies!


You can find the complete kit HERE and although designed to work with
6x6 cards can easily be adapted to suit other card styles. In the kit you get everything you
need including from the backing panels to decoupage layers....


Even a matching insert..


And coordinating envelope to finish the card off :)



Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this, what a fabulous kit and what a great job Claire has done with it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)