Saturday 13 April 2013

Challenge #7...


Morning all :)

Firstly huge apologies to all, this challenge was meant to go live last weekend but
I was so wrapped up with work that I had to postpone until this weekend!!

Now I think I can finally say we are starting to see the signs of spring, we have seem some
warmer temperatures this last week with even better temperatures to come this weekend :)

On to the challenge I hear you all say... And the theme is....

All About Spots

Yep that's right, we want to see lots of spots on your cards!!

The challenge rules can be found on the side bar & the winner will be picked at random
on 27th May where the winner will receive a £10 credit to spend in the store.

Let's see some inspiration from the Design Team

Colette

Claire

We look forward to seeing your entries :)

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great challenge & gorgeous DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)