Sunday 20 January 2013

New Beginning...


Evening :)

With temperatures below freezing I decided to stay in doors today &
get crafty! Today's card was a request from a work colleague who's sister is about
to have a Baby Boy...



I designed the layout in Photoshop and then printed out everything I needed :)

I recently took delivery of some new dies from Lea'bilities and used them to make my flower!
Here's a little close up...



Papers & Digi Image - The Clipart Fairy
Rhinestones - Ebay
Bling Swirl - Want to Scrap
Lea'bilities Flower 002 - Ebay Seller swincraft

I highly recommend Ebay seller swincraft, they provide an unbeatable service and offer 
great value on all their products. I ordered my dies on a Thursday and received them the following day...
Not bad for free postage :)

I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges:

Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - New Beginnings


Thanks for stopping by & Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Debbie, adorable image and love your flower...Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie this is so beautiful. Love soft colours and the jewelstone swirl.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)