Sunday 14 October 2012

Just To Say.....


Evening all,

** DT CALL!!! - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION **

I recently took delivery of my Spellbinder's Poinsettia Dies and wondered if I could find a way to use them other than to make Christmas Flowers!! I was planning on making my lovely Aunty a 'Just To Say' card and decided to print a couple extra backing papers off to have a little play.

Here are the dies as they come.....


And here is the wonderful flowers I was able to make from the dies!
Amazing how by just changes the colours of paper you use you can completely transform them and use all year round.


Now on to the card I made :)

This card was for my Aunty who has had a real bad year which has seen her rushed in and out of hospital umpteen times and at one point the family been told she would not make it through the night let along ever walk out of hospital again!! Well I am very pleased to say she proved them all wrong and fought through it all to finally now be at home, she is one tough cookie and we are all so extremely proud of her and the progress she has made. A true inspiration to us all so I put together this little card to let her know that she is always in our thoughts as we don't get the chance to see her that often. She was trilled with the card and now has it on full display :)


This totally adorable little bunny & papers are from The Clipart Fairy.
The flourish is a memory box die which I can not remember the name of  :(

Here is a close up of the flowers :)


All finished with my Cosmic Shimmer glues...


I love the way this card turned out and I am extremely pleased with my flowers!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Challenge - Show Me 95
Paper Play Challenges - Simply Cute
Crafty Mess Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Make Your Own Flowers
A Gem Of A Challenge - Flowers


Happy Crafting.....

6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, great papers and cute little image, thanks for sharing at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful,your card is stunning...love the flower,it really is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Craftymess.

    Sandie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, that flower is gorgeous. Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so fabulous card and i LOVE that flower. Gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, the flower looks fantastic and I am sure your Auntie will love the card

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)