Sunday 20 March 2011

Forever Friends!!

Morning all,

Well the sun has stopped shining :( and we now have gray skies!!

I wanted to share with you a card I recently made for a very special friend whom I have never met in person. Although we have never met I am hoping one day we will have the chance to. This person is amazing and will do anything to help anyone and that's what makes her so special. Unfortunately she is suffering will ill health at the moment and I really do wish I lived closer so I could stop by and help out but it is not to be so I decided to make up a little package and pop it in the post in hope that it would brighten her day :)

The parcel contain various bits and bobs which I knew she would be able to use and this lovely little card which was just my way of saying thank you for everything she has done.



















Recently I caught the glitter bug and I know this person loves glitter too so thought I would combine it in the card, this is also the first time I have used flowers too - for the middles I used my stickles glitter glue... Yup more glitter lol, can't wait to receive my Spray & Sparkle I recently ordered. Lookout everyone he he!!

Anyways, I just wanted to share this card with you all :)

Debbie x

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful honey. And those flowers are just to die for IRL! hehe.
    Thanks again for being such a great friend too! Love your card especially all that sparkle! Rofl.xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)